The admission process begins with a submission from our [Contact Us Page] to Request Seminary Program Information. All who are interested in more information or desire to matriculate at the American Lutheran Theological Seminary are encouraged to visit our [Contact Us Page] and complete the form found there.
Our students come from all occupations, all age groups, throughout the United States, and across the globe. All have a fervent desire to learn. All have a sense of calling to serve the Lord and his Church.
Our [Faculty] are top experts in their fields with love for the Lord and a passion to teach.
In order to apply for admission you must:
- Complete the form on our [Contact Us Page]
- Complete our application form
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from an accredited institution
- Be able to speak and write in English
- Provide three letters of recommendation
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges and/or seminaries you have attended
- Provide proof of degrees awarded
 Candidates from non-English speaking countries or universities must take and pass the [TOEFL iBT] exam for admittance—all classes are in English—written and verbal proficiency in English are required.